MARBELLINO - Polymer Based Marble Plaster
Marbellino is an Polymer based Marble plaster designed for wall or floor application. An alternative to Dado, lime plasters or polished concrete without the known inherent disadvantages with cement or lime plaster applications. Marbellino is in essence 50% organic providing a natural appeal without the evidence of troweling or brushing despite the applicators style and workmanship. Variations in the product itself can either be more of a suede or more towards a consistent polished concrete appeal. Marbellino can either be left in a natural ultra Matt finish(Raw), or alternatively waxed to achieve a satin or high gloss appeal. Marbellino can be utilized for external or internal areas such as wet areas, splash backs, floors, columns, walls, cement fibre panels, floors and ceilings. Marbellino in it's natural state requires NO sealer or any on going sealants.
Advantages over traditional lime plasters, cement and imitation paints.
- 100% Polymer based. (no lime or cements)
- External and internal
- no sealants required externally
- 5 year limited warranty.
- highly water resistant.
- superior colour retention.
- UV stable.
- highly repairable and patchable with low or no visible consequences.
- paintable, sealable, waxable and sandable.
- no join marks, no V joins required.y
- cleanable due to its even smooth finish.
- local Raw materials and product development. Made in WA.
- Most colours achievable.
- Top coat Patinas
- Top coat Synthetic Satin wax
- Top Bees wax